Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I find sheet music for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody for the piano?

I have the first page. It is titled Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody and says Arr. By Ernst Traag. I need it free and printable. I got it somewhere like that, but can't get to it because I forgot it.Where can I find sheet music for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody for the piano?
That is not a classical piece...





But I just happen to have it, too.





Let me know if this link works for you: http://www.take-a-piano-sheet-music-brea鈥?/a>





If not, go here http://www.take-a-piano-sheet-music-brea鈥?/a> and scroll down to Q for queen. The version by Ernst Traag is the first version. (Though I actually prefer version 2 as it is a piano transcription of the song, rather than the piano accompaniment part, but I suppose it depends on what you're using it for).





You got lucky this time :P Usually people in the classical section don't know much about sheet music for bands like Queen, so you wouldn't get an answer...if you have another question like this, I would suggest Rock and Pop :)Where can I find sheet music for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody for the piano?
Believe it or not, this is not classical music... Repost appropriately...
Apparently copyright means nothing.





... I especially like the arrangement between measures 121 and 139
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment