Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where are piano sheets for Secondhand Serenade's Vulnerable?

I need piano sheets for Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade. Every time I search on www.google.ca, the results come to ';Your Call'; and I'm always saying, ';Why aren't there any Vulnerable piano sheets'; ?


Please help with printable piano sheets.


Or if you can arrange them, thank you :)Where are piano sheets for Secondhand Serenade's Vulnerable?
Welcome to the classical music section! However, I think you must be lost as this question has nothing whatsoever to do with classical music. Y!A probably wrongly sent you here as it seems to send EVERY question with the word' piano' in it to the classical section (how very odd!). I suggest you try re-posting in 'rock and pop', which is where this question belongs.Where are piano sheets for Secondhand Serenade's Vulnerable?
I'll let Del tell you what's wrong with your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment