Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are some good piano songs I might like to learn? Some of your favorites? Sheet music, maybe?

I play piano, I'm pretty good i guess, but tht's besides the point. I was wondering if anyone has any good piano music they think is beautiful/nitriguing tht isnt too simple but isnt too hard. Some well known music that I like is Bella's Lullaby (The Carter Burwell one) and Hedwig's Theme (Harry Potter Theme)... they don't have to be well known but I kinda like that beautiful yet spooky feel of those two popular pieces. And also, if you have the link to the sheet music or maybe a youtube video of someone playing it or teaching it, that would also be good, but that wont really be the deciding factor on if it gets best answer. Thanks alot!!! God Bless!!!What are some good piano songs I might like to learn? Some of your favorites? Sheet music, maybe?
Melody Bober has written several Rhapsodies all of which I love.


She also wrote a piece called Moonlight Fantasy. It's very beautiful.What are some good piano songs I might like to learn? Some of your favorites? Sheet music, maybe?
Bella's Lullaby is beautiful. A pure piano song that I discovered BEFORE the movie, that fits the book description perfectly -really. read it then listen to the song- is River Flows In You by Yiruma. It is so amazing.
The only reason why they have a ';spooky'; feel to you is because of how they were used in the film. This is called romanticizing music. Bad habit to get into.
concrete angel by martina mcbride!!!!! soooooo sad but sooooo good. i cry every time i hear it and the music video is heart breaking. but anyways the piano is beautiful.





was this helpful? good luck!!!!!
Warmness on the Soul by Avenged Sevenfold, but i couldn't find the sheet music for it. Sorry.
I have had some friends who played Sarah McLaughlin and it is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment