Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why is it that I can memorize sheet music by looking at the keys of the piano?

I can memorize sheet music by looking at the keys of the piano and by hand positions. Does anyone else experience this?Why is it that I can memorize sheet music by looking at the keys of the piano?
Yeah, lol, I was thinking about that yesterday. For me, it's because I can't fluidly read music but I can associate the sounds with positioning on the piano.Why is it that I can memorize sheet music by looking at the keys of the piano?
if you've played the song a few times your fingers automatically know where they have to go.


im not too sure what you're asking but i'll just say that when i play a piece a few times my fingers just play the correct notes with my brain lol... if that makes sense.


i played at a concert last night and right before i went on stage my brain completely forgot the song i was playing and where my fingers had to go but once i as at the piano my fingers just did the work for me. (phew!)


hope i helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment