Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I find the sheet music for Bach's French Suite No. 3 on piano?

Either download or buy it or a piano book containing it?Where can I find the sheet music for Bach's French Suite No. 3 on piano?
Have you checked this resource? http://www.musicgama.comWhere can I find the sheet music for Bach's French Suite No. 3 on piano?
I would not recommend Schirmer editions. They are really bach/editor editions, because the editors put a lot of their own thoughts on phrasing, dynamics, etc. into the music. Personally, I would go with Baerenreiter. Their urtext editions are thoroughly researched, beautifully and clearly printed, and they even try to put page turns in places where they might actually be possible--although that is not always possible with Bach (he keeps you busy). They present the notes as Bach wrote them, and you get to make the interpretive decisions.
If it's ';Bach's French Suite No. 3 on piano'; I'd think you'd find it ';on the piano.';





If it's not there, its in this Schirmer's book:


http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/a/item.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment