Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where can I find dragonforce sheet music for piano.?

I am looking for any dragonforce sheet music. But the dragonforce songs I really would like is through the fire and flames (although I know that it's nowhere to be found), valley of the damned, where dragons rule and/or dawn over a new world. The 2 I want most are where dragons rule and dawn over a new world because the majority of it is piano and not guitar. I checked on dragonforce's website and they have the midi files, but when I open them in finale it doesn't work. All the notes are wrong. Also, it doesn't have to be piano, I just don't want a guitar tab. I don't want to pay for it because I checked all the sites I know and trust that require you to pay, and they don't have it, Thanks! And also please don't tell me a link to the preview of the first page of the song on 8notes.com or similar sites. And by the way for all you obnoxious people, don't tell me to learn guitar, and no I don't like dragonforce just because of guitar hero. They are good for many other reasons, but they are still not an amazing band in my opinion.Where can I find dragonforce sheet music for piano.?
I know this is a bad answer, but try to learn by ear! All piano players I've ever met have a bad ear and can't play without sheets (Except for the one with perfect pitch)Where can I find dragonforce sheet music for piano.?
GO TO...WWW.SHEETMUSICPLUS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment