Thursday, March 11, 2010

I don't get how you get piano sheets from Soompi?

It's really confusing in my point of view. I basically need a step-by-step tutorial of how to do this. %26gt;.%26lt;





Help?D:








Huuu, I feel dumb.I don't get how you get piano sheets from Soompi?
You go to Soompi and to one of the music sheet forums...





http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showt鈥?/a>


Like that one ^^^^





You scroll down and there's a bunch of song names, click on one of those links. The link takes you to a download site, scroll down and there's a link to download whatever song you want. Click on the link and press ok when a window comes up. There it's all downloaded and the sheet music comes up. Haha, my instructions may be confusing? Hope you understand though.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment