Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How To Read Sheet Music For Piano ?? 10 Points To Best Answer !?

I have been playing the guitar for 7 years now and started playing the piano about 1 year ago, I have never been able to read music, I got a music book for christmas and want to know how to play the songs, I have tryed a note chart, which tells you what notes go where, but it doesn't sound right.


Where can I find something that will help me quickly to know where the notes go ???


Please Help


10 Points To Best Answer !!





Thanks in advanceHow To Read Sheet Music For Piano ?? 10 Points To Best Answer !?
i play piano myself and even the best songs don't sound right to the person playing it. who knows u mite actually b playing it rite!


but if u REALLY don't think u r try going onto you tube and type in learning piano notes or something along the lines of that. hope this helps!How To Read Sheet Music For Piano ?? 10 Points To Best Answer !?
Pianos complicated. You may want lessons.





Or find middle C and base everything off that.
Moving from guitar to piano is complicated. The fret board moves in half steps whereas the piano keys are full steps with the black keys being your sharps and flats. I would definitely take some lessons. Reading sheet is the hardest part about playing an instument.
Learning how to read music is a bit rough for guitarists at first (I'm one too) and I, like you, put it off for years. When you do lear how to read music it will probably ultimate help your guitar playing in addition to piano.





The site below guarantees that you'll be able to read music within a week or they'll give you your money back. Good luck!
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment