Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How can I convert music that I have created on the piano into sheet music?

Over the years I have created songs on the piano for my wife. Although I know how to read and write sheet music, I never really wrote down the music I created in the form of sheet music.





I have been thinking that it would be nice if I could have the songs written down so that they can be preserved and that if down the road I forget how to play them- I can read the sheet music.





Does anyone know of such a service where I can sit down and play the piano and have it converted into written sheet music?





Any ideas or suggestions- even if I have to go about this a different way, would be greatly appreciated!How can I convert music that I have created on the piano into sheet music?
Just press record on your keyboard and transfer it to the computer.


then print it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment